Hay Festival 2023
Hay Festival starts tomorrow!
The world-renowned Hay Festival takes place year each at the end of May for 10 days in the Welsh market town of Hay-on-Wye on the eastern edge of the National Park each year.
The literary event attracts novelists, poets, scientists, musicians & comedians who congregate to celebrate great writing, music & comedy.
Browse the programme & buy tickets here
Here are our top 10 things to as part of your visit:
1. Head to one of the towns many second hand bookshops
2. Pay a visit to Hay Castle
3. Hire a bike from Drover Cycles
4. Head out with Walk Hay
5. Hire a canoe and go out on the River Wye
6. Find yourself a local pub & sample a local ale
7. Find the town beach
8. Explore all the independent shops
9. Scenic drive along Gospel Pass.
10. Discover great days out in the Black Mountains.
Find our more here