Welcome to The Coach House bed and breakfast luxury accommodation in Brecon. The Brecon Beacons national park has it’s own history, heritage, cuisine, traditions, myths and culture together with a wealth of outdoor activities and walks.
We offer stylish, comfortable and cosy contemporary townhouse accommodation, boutique hotel style. We have 6 beautifully decorated en suite rooms and are just a few minutes stroll from Brecon town centre and all its facilities. The secluded garden at the Coach house is a peaceful haven and there or our lounge area/reading nook are a great place to unwind and take a drink or just relax with a book. Our breakfasts are award winning and magnificent and we also cater for special dietary requirements. You certainly won’t need lunch!
We can help you decide what to do and see from walks and hikes to horse riding, caving, canoeing, sightseeing to watching the red kites feed and also recommend fabulous places to eat.
Here are just some of the facilities you will enjoy at our guest house;
• Quality, comfy beds with toppers and a choice of pillows
• All cotton bed linen
• Super – fast WiFi in your room & throughout the house.
• Flat screen T.V.
• Now TV box – catch up and on demand movies
• Tea & Coffee Making Facilities & fresh milk (Coffee station and fridge with mini bar in the suite)
• En-suite Bathroom or shower room
• High quality toiletries and a wealth of fresh towels
• Robes and slippers (superior rooms & Suite )
• Award winning breakfast
• Alcohol Licensed property
• Cosy lounging area with library
• Central heating
• Secluded garden
• Free off street parking
• Secure Bike storage
• Drying Room for boots and wet clothing
Please see our website for more specific information on each room, more photos and details of all of our facilities
All rooms are max 2 people with 1 bed
Children over 15yrs.
Prices range from £69 – £175 double occupancy includes breakfast
Single occupancy discount
Otherwise known as the A470, the Cambrian Way…