THE WEST COURTYARD WING
The self catering Courtyard Wing can be found to the rear of the main house. It has its own entrance through an enclosed flagged courtyard and can sleep up to 17 people within six bedrooms.The building, which was originally called Abercamlais Isaf, was the first dwelling on the Penpont site dating from before 1650. Following the construction of the Mansion house it subsequently became the servants’ quarters. The Courtyard Wing is reached by a flight of steep wooden stairs to the first floor and occupies the first and second floors of the west wing.