Eastern area of Park
The eastern section of the Brecon Beacons roughly covers the area between Brecon, Hay-on-Wye, Abergavenny, Pontypool and Brynmawr.
Basic details about accessible toilets are listed if they exist. Many of the toilets listed are open throughout the day and some may require a RADAR key to gain access. The National Key Scheme is operated by RADAR who can be contacted on 02072 503222. Keys can be obtained from RADAR. Your local council, information centre or disability group may also have keys for sale.
- Bus station car park, next to Tourist Information Centre - RADAR
- Castle Street car park (next to Abergavenny Shopmobility) - RADAR
- White Horse Lane - RADAR
- Market Street (by the ladies toilet) - RADAR
- Beaufort Street - RADAR
- Main Road
- Car park, Oxford Road – RADAR
Goytre Wharf Canal Centre - open 10am - 4pm
Llangors Common - RADAR
Llansantffraed on A40 near Talybont-on-Usk - RADAR
Llanthony Priory -Just off the B4423 between Llanfihangel Crucorney and Hay-on-Wye
- The Square - RADAR.
- King George V Playing Field