Local Development Plan - Submission Stage
The LDP has just been submitted to the Welsh Government and the Examination Period has begun
Submission comprises the following documents:
Submission Documents These are core documents that will form the basis of the LDP Examination. They comprise the following
· The Consultation Report – describing how the Authority has engaged people in the production of the LDP, and what they said
· The Deposit LDP – The plan itself, setting out the policies and land allocation to guide development for the next 15 years
· The Schedule of Focused Changes – suggested changes to the Deposit LDP as a result of previous consultation – This document was subject to a six week consultation ending on the 7th December 2011.
· The Sustainability Appraisal – assessment of the LDP policy, strategy and sites against defined sustainability objectives
· The evidence base comprises the following all documents used as a basis for the policy and strategy of the LDP
· Supporting documents These are documents which have been produced by or for the NPA which related to the LDP process, such as previous consultation reports
· Evidence base Documents which provide Evidence upon which the LDP is based.
· Local strategy context. These are overarching documents, either national, local or National Park Authority produced which provide the policy context within which the LDP has been drafted
· Background papers These are documents produced as part of the evidence gathering and development of the LDP, such as Issues Papers
The NPA has also collated together all documentation relating to the production of the LDP. This is referred to as the Examination Library and consists of over 1,500 documents, including key planning policy guidance documents, Planning Policy Statements and Guidance, local documents and any other information that informed the Depots Local Development Plan, and will be used to assist the Inspector during the examination process.
Details of the Examination process and matters arising will also be posted in the Examination Library.