Press releases for May 2008
- Wales’ only rock festival with a difference
- Fforest Fawr Geopark is planning a series of rock events to celebrate Brecon Beacons National Park’s unique geological heritage as part of European Geoparks’ Fortnight during May.
- National Park begins crackdown on illegal off-roaders
- Dramatic scenes unfolded over the May bank holiday weekend, when police helicopters were called in to help catch illegal off-roaders in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Brecon welcomes the start of Beacons Bus season
- Sunday May 25th will see the restart of the popular Beacons Bus service.
- Visitors invited to help celebrate European Day of Parks
- Visitors to Brecon Beacons National Park are being invited to help celebrate the tenth European Day of Parks on Saturday 24th May.
- Local environmental group closes in on £1m prize to save the planet
- Shortlist announced for UK’s biggest ever community environment challenge
- Vintage Rally steams into National Park
- The National Park Visitor Centre, near Libanus bringing together the tractors and machinery from yesteryear.