Press releases for December 2008
- Statement on Departure of CEO
- Press release on the departure of Christopher Gledhill from the Authority
- Enforcement notices served at Gilestone Farm
- Brecon Beacons National Park Authority today (17 Dec 08) served seven Enforcement Notices on Gilestone Farm near Talybont.
- Warning for parents buying motorbikes for Christmas
- Parents are being urged to think responsibly when buying their children quad bikes or motorcycles for Christmas as Brecon Beacons National Park Authority and Dyfed Powys Police join forces to tackle illegal off roading in the National Park.
- Christmas opening hours
- The Authority Office will be closed from 3pm on Thursday 24th December 2009 until Monday 4th January 20010.