- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 96
Eco friendly cottages where you can experience life on a traditional Welsh ...
Tan yr Eglwys
2 self catering cottages in a rural setting, convenient for exploring South...
River Tawe Holiday Apartment
Modern well equipped apartment in a village location perfectly situated be...
No 10 Dulas
10 Dulas Terrace is located in a quiet corner of Hay -on-Wye backing on to ...
This grade 2 listed cottage is situated within Goytre Wharf. When it was bu...
Nestled on the hillside facing Pen y Fan and just 1½ mile south of Brecon ...