- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 88
Ty Mawr Collection
The Ty Mawr Collection comprises 5 unique self-catering cottages, ideal for...
Pwll Du Adventure Centre
Located within the Brecon Beacons National Park, the Pwll Du Adventure Cent...
Original Cottages brings together all of the wonderful holiday homes within...
The Coachman's Cottage
The Coachman's Cottage – a Romantic Getaway for Two The Coachman's is...
The Old Barn stands on its own at the end of the yard of our 35 acre smallh...
Louise and Alex look forward to welcoming you to Trevyr Barn, a recently co...